Basic Hindi Speaking Course
Basic Hindi speaking course of fifteen days duration is the final step of this series of lessons. It is quite possible that you feel confident of completeing this course in much lesser time. That's perfectly alright if you are able to understand the entire conversation in these lessons and participate in a conversation of similar kind with very little help or none at all. That's the level of conversation skill you are expected to get through these lessons.
Work through the lessons, listen, speak, and learn!
Contents - Basic Hindi Speaking Course
Below is a summary of what you will learn.
- Day 1 - Life's Necessities- Audio Lesson
- Day 2 - Life's Necessities- Conversation Practice
- Day 3 - Life's Necessities- Quiz
- Day 4 - At The Airport- Audio Lesson
- Day 5 - At The Airport- Conversation Practice
- Day 6 - At The Airport- Quiz
- Day 7 - At The Hotel- Audio Lesson
- Day 8 - At The Hotel- Conversation Practice
- Day 9 - At The Hotel- Quiz
- Day 10 - The Water- Audio Lesson
- Day 11 - The Water- Conversation Practice
- Day 12 - The Water- Quiz
- Day 13 - Greetings and Goodbyes - Audio Lesson
- Day 14 - Greetings and Goodbyes - Conversation Practice
- Day 15 - Greetings and Goodbyes - Quiz
- What Next?
Make sure that you listen to this Audio Lesson in a place where you can speak aloud. Repeating the words aloud is an essential part of learning to speak Hindi.
Every time you hear a word in Hindi, repeat the word aloud after speaker. Try to match the pronunciation as best you can. Hear the word again after you have spoken so that you can learn the difference. You can then repeat the word again if you like before continuing.
When listening to audio (sound), we suggest you use a good quality headset. It will help you understand Hindi word/sound better.