Hindi Sentence Making
Hindi Sentence Making is designed for people with little or no previous knowledge of Hindi. Primary emphasis is placed on developing the proficiency necessary to converse with Hindi speakers on a variety of everyday subjects. Lessons include typical questions and their answers.
Lessons : Hindi Sentence Making
- Lesson 1. Who lives there?
- Lesson 2. When will you come again?
- Lesson 3. What will you eat?
- Lesson 4. What do you want?
- Lesson 5. What is the fare?
- Lesson 6. Who is the owner?
- Lesson 7. Who is that person?
- Lesson 8. I said nothing.
- Lesson 9. Glad to see you.
- Lesson 10. How far is the airport?
- Lesson 11. What are you doing?
- Lesson 12. It's quite late in the night.
- Lesson 13. Let's go home now.
- Lesson 14. This book is very interesting.
- Lesson 15. I'm in a hurry.
- Lesson 16. Self Introduction - Where we live .
- Lesson 17. Self Introduction - Where are my brothers-sisters.
- Lesson 18. Self Introduction - Where I work, and how I commute.
Have Your Say!
If you ever think a topic is not explained clearly or think we should add a specific lesson, please let us know. Chances are, you will find your suggestion included by the next time you come back
Hindi words pages that include Hindi text are best viewed with Internet Explorer (IE). Also see our page on Hindi Fonts in case of problem with Hindi text display.