Begin Hindi Learning
Begin Hindi Learning is ideal if you are considering learning some Hindi as the first step in studying Hindi in greater depth. It is designed for people with little or no previous knowledge of Hindi. At the end of lessons, you would be able to read and write basic Hindi and take part in simple conversations in Hindi.
Lessons : Begin Hindi Learning
- Lesson 1:: What Is.. It, This, That, These, Those?
- Lesson 2:: Who, What, Where?
- Lesson 3:: Whose, When?
- Lesson 4:: .... do you want?
- Lesson 5:: What Is Your Name?
- Lesson 6:: Has, Have, Yes, No?
- Lesson 7:: Using Please!
- Lesson 8:: My Family
- Lesson 9:: Guiding The Way To a Place
- Lesson 10:: At The Doctors
- Lesson 11:: What’s the Matter?
- Lesson 12:: Where Did You Go?
Have Your Say!
If you ever think a topic is not explained clearly or think we should add a specific lesson, please let us know. Chances are, you will find your suggestion included by the next time you come back
Hindi words pages that include Hindi text are best viewed with Internet Explorer (IE). Also see our page on Hindi Fonts in case of problem with Hindi text display.